Monday, November 10, 2014

Did I remember to put on underwear?

The Gator Maze is being pulled down today... Swallowed back into the mists of HellBone and Jimmy's collective hoards, only to see the light of day again, when they pull something out of their minds for next year's extravaganza. Apparently it will be MUCH bigger and take 6 months of planning, but I will believe that when I see it happen!!!
Still I had time to make one last extra special photo!!! A photo of the craziest lady in the Gators MC - yes unfortunately that would be myself - in the room that she designed, wearing something that came as a moment of HUH?!
A couple of days before I set to work creating this photo, HellBone had shared with me - and a few of the others in the MC - a photo that he had seen on facebook... Vajayjay Dresses (Yes I am being PG, though lord alone knows why LOL)!
This prompted so many giggles amongst the MC, especially because one of the rooms within the maze actually featured a giant vajayjay! Me being me, and knowing that one of our girls - Solde Rothmanay to be precise - was a designer of clothing with her own store, I jokingly suggested that she made one! BOY DID SHE MAKE ME A VAJAYJAY DRESS!
The Soul Designs Muff Dress - made by Solde to meet my challenge - is simply gorgeous. A pretty, feminine, long white dress - with an attachable vajayjay! Clever bit of marketing that, meaning you can go with or without the giant accessory LOL...
The rest of the look I kept fairly simple - by Rudh standards anyhow! - wearing the Vamp version of the Voodoo hair by little bones, which I believe is still available now at Uber, though I am not sure when that will change, and a gorgeous new necklace called Avera from KOSH in a pewter tone!
Just one thing that I failed to remember at the time... I wonder if I put on underwear??! LOL...

What is she wearing;
Hair: little bones - Voodoo in Vamp (Available now at Uber)
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Collar: ginchi - Jingle Bell Collar in Watermelon (Past Event Release)
Necklace: KOSH - Avera Necklace in Pewter (Past Lazy Sunday Item)
Dress: Soul Designs - Muff Dress
Pose: Image Essentials - Graceful Elegance 3

No comments:

Post a Comment