Thursday, November 20, 2014

Come to the Creepy Carnival?!

Some people have an fear of the circus, not because of the circus itself but because of something - or should that be someone - you'd see there... I never really liked them all that much, and would purposely avoid any that I ever had the displeasure of seeing face to face, but in truth Clowns have never been the stuff of my nightmares! I can see why people don't like them, and as I said I don't actively have anything to do with them if I can, but according to Sam Winchester "apparently clowns kill", and as we all well know, if it's said on the TV then it MUST be true LOL... 
Seems though that I have NO PROBLEM dressing Rudh up as some for of creepy carnie or another, being honest with you normal clowns are the ones that freak me most, anything that looks evil I know is fairytale... If that makes any sense what-so-ever?!
My dark and macabre side is often attracted to the bright colours of the Carnival... I had been out shopping on two separate occasions with two of my bestest peoples, and the attraction of the Circus pulled me to the dark side... So of course, me being me I HAD to make a dark carnie costume LOL... 
Starting with my look, and PLEASE don't ask me why I was drawn to pink LOL I don't know! The hair is a pretty one, with it's cute and curly base, from Ploom that you can win yourself from a gacha at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival. You may see this a LOT, I have it in every colour now because I wanted a red version and couldn't get one LOL... I went with pink dipped dyes in the end because I just couldn't resist this old but still pretty Leri Miles Designs body suit! The necklace is one that seemed to fit perfectly with the look I was creating, but I will admit this is actually an older release too - I hope these things are still available! It's a necklace called Archaic from Cute Poison, who not only make the best piercings in SL - in my opinion - but also make other pretty adornments, just like this one! Then came the time to put on my carnie girl make-up... I went for a Dark Circus look, from A*S, that you can pick up now at Cirque De Seraphim
While on the subject of Cirque De Seraphim, I should actually start talking about my little circus friends! Eli the Elephant, in a gray version, can be picked up from the Silentsparrow booth at the Cirque, and even though I had such a hard time choosing between the colours, the fact that I can change her clothes is AWESOME! Lastly, but by no means least, the super cute little Ghost Clown Dolly from Katat0nik... I had to play the machine A LOT for this one - stupid gachas LOL - but to make it even worse Jimmy wanted one too LOL *facepalms*... ISN'T SHE CUTE THOUGH?! Go get your own at the Xiasumi School Festival before they run back to hide at the mainstore, just be aware, they are in the haunted area... Keep checking over your shoulder people hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Mystic V2 in Colours (Available now at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival)  
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Available now at Collabor88)
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Valentine Eyes 
Make-Up: A*S - Dark Circus (Available now at Cirque de Seraphim
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings
Necklace: Cute Poison - Archaic Necklace
Leotard: Leri Miles Designs - Catherine Body Suit in Pink 
Elephant: Silentsparrow - Eli the Elephant Plush Set in Grey (Available now at Cirque de Seraphim
Ghost: Katat0nik - Ghost Dolls in Clown RARE (Available now at the Xiasumi School Festival
Pose: Image Essentials - Prestige 1 (Available Now for Depraved Nation Thrift Shop)  

1 comment:

  1. Rudh looking pretty in pink!! :D I love the makeup. I sort of wanted the elephant to go with my carnie vampire from the colour challenge - do you remember her? - I took those photos at the Cirque, riding on the back of an elephant, and one of the plushie costumes FITS EXACTLY but... L$199 just to match an old colour challenge outfit? Maybe not LOL. I'm trying to avoid fairs right now, I went to the Secret Affair and spent over L$2K...

    ReplyDelete