Saturday, December 22, 2012

It Wasn't Me! Honest...

She's done it again, Miss Mayala Loon - the one and only Loonatic - sent me an offline a couple of days ago requesting that her favourite actress be available for filming at some point this week. Well the long list of favourite actresses weren't available so she got stuck with me... I was told to turn up in whatever I was wearing, I could even bring my new bunny friend that I bought yesterday from Silent Sparrow... I tentatively headed over to the movie set...
Ladies and Gentlemen... I am proud to present - MAYA CALENDAR - a Loonatic Movie!
I didn't mean to push the button, I swear! But when there is a label saying 'Do Not Push' I can't help myself! It's like a moth to a flame... I am not trying to be naughty especially this close to Christmas when I have to stay on Santa's Nice List, yet I couldn't help myself... So I blame Mayala for having the button with the label there in the first place LOL...
I had to share with you the cute outfit that I was wearing when I blew up the world... I love this outfit, it's comfy, casual but still really cute! Least I think so hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Stumble 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Make-Up: [mock] - Tainted Tears of Love 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Choker: {Psycho.Byts} - Black Choker + Studs 
Sweater: {dolle*} - 005 Sweater Dress in Skull (Available now at Frost
Bunny: Silent Sparrow - Bunneh! Mesh Plush Rabbit 
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver 
Leggings: SAKIDE - Shredded Leggings in red 
Boots: J's - Studded Long Boots 
Pose: STaTUS - Pose 7

1 comment:

  1. LOL 'don't let Rudh touch ANYTHING' - could have added, don't let her out of your SIGHT! You look so innocent and yet dangerous, I think there is a lesson to be learned there in allowing friends into one's top secret dangerous research laboratory. At least dragons don't tend to work on complicated machinery. About the closest we get to global destruction is nesting in nice warm cosy volcanoes!

    I like the touch of the blindfold. Kind of like blind justice - or in this case, blind innocence. Bit like letting Jamie into a lab..! Though I have to say, I can think of a couple more dangerous friends - Smoozle and Snoodle would not only touch, they would be sitting on everything in sight! And hmm. Your bunny seems to have a sense of what's going to happen, look at his expression!

    ReplyDelete