Saturday, May 19, 2012

Explore D-LAB... My Recommendation of the Week!

I am a real sucker for D-LAB... I love the adorable designs and fun things that seem to spring to life from the imagination of it's owner, and when it was announced that there was a new mainstore opening yesterday I couldn't wait to get in there and go exploring!
The store is a floating island, being held up by some massive propellers, and although the store itself dominates the space there is so much more to see that you could easily spend a few hours wandering around and being like "awwwww adorable!" I know that I did, and I think I gave Hell a bit of a headache as I was getting squeakier and squeakier with each corner that I turned. The space has a kind of Small World style to it, think of that ride at Disney that has the really annoying song, in fact let me find it... 
My sister dragged my family on this 5 times, when we went to Disney for our first time, she was only about 7 and it was her favourite, but Dad would always say "Sophie not that one again what about this one..." - this one being anything other than the Small World Ride lol... Just hearing the tune now makes me want to throttle her lol!
Anyway the little people that live on D-LAB Island reminded me of the ones in this ride, I was going to put together a set of photos to show you, but if you have time I would suggest you go and explore it for yourself, I don't want to spoil any of the adorable suprises! So head over to D-LAB, and let me know if you agree with me about the Small World thing hehe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment