It's been a difficult year this year, I'm sure you've noticed that by now but then again I feel like it's gone so quick that we've blinked and missed a large chunk of the year... I'm glad for me the Summer months were a bit of a blur, I hate Summer lol but I do feel like I missed out on the Summer fun this year too... So I decided it was time to take myself off on an end of season break, avoid the crowds and HOPE that it wasn't TOO hot...
Now there are some Brits out there that are sun lovers, sun worshippers if you will... Then there's the kind you see in comedy sketches, that only have to talk about the sun before they get sunburned... That's ME, I'm one of that type... I'm a natural redhead in RL, although now I'm older it's much more chestnut and going grey in places... Yet, like I said, I only have to think about the sunshine and I start to get a burn... When I'm back somewhere dark and cold, I don't stay tanned, I go white again!!
SO, I am an advocate of ALWAYS WEARING SUNSCREEN... Rudh went off on a little holiday and didn't put any on, and look what happened... That's why when she went to the luxury resort in Zamalek - which happens to be a backdrop from The Bearded Guy - I made sure that she took some of the super cute Sunscreen Piggies - from the MishMish Heatwave Piggies collection - with her!
What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH & FAGA - Shadow in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Boutique #187 - LunaRose Glasses
Nose Paint: Spookshow - Goth Block
Necklace: (Yummy) - Sunchild Necklace Set
Sunburn Layers: [Onyx] - Life's a Beach Sunburn
Top: miss chelsea - Pati Set in Cami
Pig: MishMish - Heatwave Piggies in Sunscreen Piggy
Shorts: miss chelsea - Pati Set in Shorts
Pose: R.Bento - My Glasses, Pose 2
Loungers & Parasols: Fapple - Mistress gets a tan Items
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Zamalek Day Backdrop

No comments:
Post a Comment