Saturday, September 19, 2026

Detectives NEED Snacks!

There are often times that secrets will come out... Things slowly start to unravel and what was once a happy story can change so quickly overnight... The question is... WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE INFORMATION YOU'VE RECIEVED?! How do you let it affect you? How will you move forward from any revelation?! Sometimes, the information you discover can be life shattering. It can change your perspectives on the life you've lived and the people you've been surrounded by... It becomes like a game of detective, and it's hard to know what's entirely the truth as you're missing a whole side of the story... Recently, my mind has been plagued with this kinda connundrum and I'm going to share with you,  my thoughts... Come into my little detective office... I have snacks! 

So backstory without too many details... I recently learned something new about people I love, and it hit me like a freight train, it wasn't even like being hit by a truck with the level of "what the fuck did I just learn?" it was MUCH, MUCH bigger than that... It's taken me a few days to process and I NOW need to vent a little just to clear my head before I can move on... Hence why I brought snacks... 
Now I've gotten my head around the information, and asked the people involved some VERY difficult questions. I want to move on with my life, but how will I do that? 
I'm not the kind of person that could harbour resentment to these people. I am the kind of person that feels massive amounts of anxiety though, and I NEED to figure out my game plan... Even though the news was earth-shattering, I have to take various parts of it with a pinch of salt. The person it involves cannot speak for themselves, and only having one side of the story is NEVER going to be total clarity. 
Yet I won't let this tarnish my relationship with this person, I won't let this tarnish the relationship I have with the others involved, and my history with these people will always been seen through the eyes I saw it with - not with the new information I have now - because I loved what I had and don't want to change how it was... 
Going forward though I'm treading carefully... I love the people involved. Secrets need to remain out in the open now though, NO MORE SECRETS because I cannot handle there being MORE surprises like this... The people involved know that, the people involved have been warned. I am not ready to move on too much with this new information, but that won't be this way forever and NOW I am just picking up the pieces... Wish me luck... 
Jamwich anyone?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Meadow TSS Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Mug - Yvette Top in Medium
Coffee: Boutique #187 - Black Mood Cup (Available until September 27th at Black Fair)
Pants: AsteroidBox - Robin Pants (Available until October 10th at Kustom9)
Pose: piXit - Fauriche, Pose 4
Snacks: Junk Food - Jamwiches Wearables
Backdrop: K&S - // Detective's office. Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment