Monday, September 21, 2026

Are the Finger Sanwiches Right?!

The Engine Room opened yesterday and that has meant that once again, Second Life is full of the weird and wonderful folk... Great, it's just before Halloween and we all need a little more madness and chaos, of the good kind, in our lives right?! 
I'm honestly at the point of being welcome to all that comes to get me, and bring them on I say... I've also been reading some rather interesting monster smut recently, so little old me is going to get into her best and see what a tea invitation will offer to those monsters out there... 

I was feeling a little Pride and Prejudice - in this gorgeous dress and hat set from toksik at this round of Engine Room, available until October 20th - but since I have monster smut on my mind, I was hoping that getting all dolled up, and welcoming some of the Engine Room's monsters for a spot of tea there might be a little fun chaos to be had... I've even made sure that the Sossego Veranda - a backdrop from FOXCITY, that has been released for this month's Collabor88 - is in shade, as the evening takes the daylight AND that there is a pot of Curious "tea" as well as the regular kind... I just wonder if I put out the right kind of finger sandwiches?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Darling (Past VIP Gift)
Glasses:  TRIGGERED - Charlie Glasses (Past Gift)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress & Hat: toksik - Moonlight Dress (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Pose & Pearls: piXit - Perla, Pose 3
Tea Set: THOR - Meadow Tray Tea Set
Black Teapot: AsteroidBox - Curious Decor in Arachnid Tea Pot
Food: Movement - Afternoon Bites
Backdrop (Table & Chairs included): FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Sossego (Available until September 30th at Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment