Escaping from reality at the moment seems like a Really good idea, but I'm sure you've picked up on my desire to do that already. I did that yesterday when I had some Ice Cream, and today for some reason I'm feeling a little macabre in a good way... I mean if you've read what I have to say at all by now you'd know that the darker I get, the happier I tend to be, so this is a good sign right?!
Today I decided to go back to one of my favourite Happy Places... The Carneval... For some reason, killer clowns (SL versions of me ONLY lol) and dark, macabre carni-types make me happy... Let's go play with them shall we?!
Up on the stage, that has been known to be used for everything ranging from comedy nights to burlesque - a backdrop from Paparazzi by the way - one of the Carnival Freaks has a magician's show to perform... This one may go wrong at any point, hence the leftover body parts, but she's trying, what more can you expect?!
Least if the magic trick goes wrong, her adorable little Jester Rat - from Tardfish, available until Augusut 31st at The Men's Department - can provide a brilliant distraction for the crowd, whilst the cleaning crew come in to help!!!
What is she wearing;
Hat: Moon Amore - Circus Gacha Item in Insane HAT Coal
Hair: Wasabi - Postcard Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar, Halo & Veil: CUREMORE - Freak Circus Items (No Longer Available!)
Shoulder Pet: Tardfish - Jester Rat (Available until August 31st at The Men's Department)
Necklace: Oblivis Solem - Secret Bastion Key in Gold Pack (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Dress: AsteroidBox - Lenore Dress (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Socks: AsteroidBox - Lenore Shoes & Garters (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Saw: LEMME - The Magician Saw in Blood
Pose: -Extra- - Wildflower, Pose 2 (Available until August 23rd at Smokefest)
Table: ANTINATURAL[+] - Carnival Freaks Gacha Item in Magician's Secret (No Longer Available!)
Body Parts: LOVE - Unfortunate Guests PACK 2 in Bits and Pieces
Sign: ANTINATURAL[+] - Carnival Freaks Gacha Item in Joyful Sign (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Burlesque

No comments:
Post a Comment