Thursday, September 16, 2021

Not just for Dinner... Breakfast for Accessories!

The most important meal of the day is Breakfast and everyone should always make time for it... I know that I don't eat it often enough but when I do get to have breakfast I LOVE to go all out. I love bacon, eggs, sausage and toast, even though it's way past breakfast I'm now thinking about breakfast for dinner... Though perhaps, breakfast as accessories would be a good fashion statement too?! 

I think Breakfast Food accessories should become a thing... I mean how fabulous do I look in my bacon scarf and sausage necklace - from Insomnia Angel - and these crazy Yummy Breakfast for One Glasses. She's looking all cute, and just to show how much she loves her breakfast, she'll be Serving Love - a new release from Mui by Ananas at Equal10 - it's an Eggcellent Heart warming meal... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Curious (Past Group Gift)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: (Yummy) - Breakfast for One
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn - Isolde Eyes
Mouthie: Mui - Serving Love in Eggcellent Heart (Available until October 5th at Equal10)
Necklace: Insomnia Angel - PARIPI Sausage Necklace
Scarf: Insomnia Angel - PARIPI Bacon Scarf
Top: Vinyl - Daya Cropped Sweater
Pose: FOXCITY - Poise, Pose 3M
Backdrop: CONCRETE FLOWERS - Cool Bean Pool (No Longer Available!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment