Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Exploring the Tropical Trails

I'd do anything to let my mind wander and my mind is drifting to amazing, fantasy places. 
When you let your mind wander far enough, you'll end up really drifting to far off places... I found my brain taking me deep into a lost jungle, on a balloon ride to explore fantasy places... 

On the amazing Unicorn Tropical Trails, I gently landed my Rustic Balloon - from Lost Junction, available at Engine Room - so that I could get out and explore... 
While doing so, I fell in love with my amazing explorer outfit. A look that is more than a little Steampunk since it began it's life at the Engine Room, from a store called Decoy. It's a Polli Blouse and Shorts and I accessorized it with the cutest "Savage Time" hat - from Tentacio at N21 - made my explorer look perfect... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Gwin Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: (Yummy) - Ephemera Quartz Necklace (Available until October 20th at Uber)
Top: Decoy - Polli Blouse in Cream (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Hat: Tentacio - Savage Time Hat (Available until October 12 at N21)
Shorts: Decoy - Polli Shorts in Slate (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Pose: FOXCITY - Couture, Pose 1M
Balloon: [Lost Junction] - Rustic Balloon (Available until October 20th at Engine Room)
Backdrop: Unicorn - Tropical Trails 

No comments:

Post a Comment