Thursday, September 30, 2021

A Jar of Everything, including the Stars...

Its about time I buried myself in another pretty fairytale escape and allow myself to create something pretty with a little sparkly flourish.... Usually, when I do things like this I have to find myself playing in the stars - although that's strange since I don't ever want anything to do with Aliens - yet I love the sparkling of the stars... 

The Short Leash stars are the perfect "Nebula" for the sky tonight... It's amazing to think that someone as a pretty little star creator, as she's able to open her jar of "Everything" - from #LuluB! - and released her stars into the sky... 

What is she wearing;
Colourful Moon & Stars: #LuluB! - Cielo
Gold Stars Aura: #LuluB! - Petite Prince Aura in Gold
Hair: Doe - Vee
Collar: Vibing - Aria Collar in Onyx
Necklace: Vibing - Jamie Necklace in Onyx
Outfit: Normandy - Seda (Available until October 22nd at Planet29)
Stockings: !13ACT - Tina Pantyhose in Constellation
Jar: #LuluB! - Everything
Pose: FOXCITY - Heatwave, Pose 6m
Star Decor: Short Leash - Nebula Wall Art
Large Panel: CURELESS - Vitreaux Panels
Galaxy Mist: Half-Deer - Patch of Galaxy in Blue
Backdrop: LOLLY PROP - Space Girl Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment