Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Coffee on the Go

 I've been playing around with so many of my pretty clothes, honestly I've been finding things that I had totally forgotten that I had. Pretty dresses and adorable jeans, spikes and colours and he odd bit of slutwear... It was just so much fun to create new outfits that I'd forgotten I had... Then when I decided that I was done, I needed some coffee... 

I had to pop to my favourite coffee shop - located in hive - it's a long way to go for a cup of coffee on the go... 
I was dressed in a look-of-the-day, that was made up of the most amazing pairs of pants from PSYCHO.Byts - called Yule, that do come in Christmassy patterns - and a Pseudo shirt wrapped around my waist with the adorable top set from Mug... It was such a gorgeous look of the day that it had been a few days since I took it off lol... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Nashaly Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: random.Matter - Axen Glasses in Black
Collar: Vibing - Hera Collar in Silver
Top Set: Mug - Dani Top in Black
Coffee: hive - Coffee on the Go v2.0
Sweater: Pseudo- Isy Waist Shirt Lara in Black
Pants: Psycho.Byts - Yule Leggings in Black
Pose: FOXCITY - Poise, Pose 6
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Underground
Garbage: DRD - San Mora, City Trash 

No comments:

Post a Comment