Monday, November 23, 2020

Toy Shopping!

Everyone seems to be getting into the Christmas Spirit, it seems to get earlier every year and I guess that this year more than others it feels like a necessary thing. There are so many reasons to hide within the festive sparkle, but I am kinda refusing to even think about Christmas just yet... It´s still November, and I will admit that being a good little shopper, I´ve started thinking about presents... 

There are lots of things I need to shop for...  I have a list almost as long as Santa´s and to be honest I don´t know where to start. 
I know far too many people that will be on the naughty list this year, maybe I´ll encourage a little naughtiness... I went shopping to the Adult Store in Kiyori, and found a Crystal Bag full of shopping... 
Looks like everyone is getting something fun and buzzy this year hehe!

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Rose Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: !13ACT - Nasty Glasses in F*ck You
Collar: Six Feet Under - Ringed Collar
Outfit: Mug - Mona Dress in Black (Available until December 1st at Sultry)
Nipple Pastie: Converge - Leather Pasties (No Longer Available!)
Bag: Crystal - Whore Shopping Bag in White
Green Toy: LEMME - Stimulate Me! Dildo in Mint
Pose: FOXCITY - Rich, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment