Sunday, November 8, 2020

Destroyer of All Things!

 I've been chatting with one of my MC Brother about his new puppies a lot lately, so much in fact that he's swamping the Gators with pictures of the adorable, terrible twosome... His house looks like a doggy toy graveyard! He says no matter how much he cleans it, there is ALWAYS cotton stuffing from the toys... Now I love puppies, and I love plushies, and my dog when she was little got her teeth on my favourite childhood stuffed animal - trust me she only did it the once! Yet both those things got me thinking, and well... Thinking can lead to some adorable pictures... 

The puppy - a Scruffy Shepherd from Jian in this case - was just chilling in my house, being cute when things got very quiet... I turned to check and the little asshole was ripping into teddy!!! My little teddy Sakura had become a very scared little Victim Bear... Just fluff and stuffing!! 
Anyone know how to lead a funeral for a teddy?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Nina Mesh Hair in Fireworks
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: AsteroidBox - Carrie Sweater in Black
Shorts: MuggleBorn - Jogger Shorts
Teddy: {Sakura} - Scare Bears Gacha Item in Victim Bear RARE
Pose: FOXCITY - Observe, Pose 1m
Dog: JIAN - Scruffy Shepherds Gacha Item in 15. Toy Destroyer
Sofa: LISP - Suede Sofa Faded 

No comments:

Post a Comment