Friday, November 6, 2020

Stripper Name... Lil Miss Lazy Lockdown

 Work has been slow, I'm hanging out chillaxing and waiting on my time in the spotlight... I'm waiting in the wings for my turn and looking like a bit of a mess... It's lock down time, everyone is looking messy and no one cares, but I guess I should have thought this through more efficiently... I'm a stripper waiting in the wings, and suddenly it's my turn... 

God dammit I wish I'd paid more attention to the calls that I'd be needed on stage soon... Maybe I will just say it's a new routine... Lil Miss Lazy Lockdown or something... Actually that has a pretty good ring to it!! 
Look at my adorable lockdown PJs - a release from E-Clipse Design called BonBon - and I slapped on some Cucumber Mask - from NORUSH - I just wish I'd paid more attention so that when my colleague burst through the door at the end of her set I wasn't still wearing my facemask!!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Lamb - Wave in Red Pack 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Make-Up: NORUSH - Cucumber Mask 
Necklace: (Yummy) - Sparkle Nameplate in Silver 
Outfit: E-Clipse Design - BonBon Outfit in Pink Smile 
Pose: {NANTRA} - Splat, Pose 1 
Flying Money: FAKEICON - Rain-g Gacha Item in 3 euros rain 
Fridge: MOVEMENT- Cosmetic Fridge in GREEN OPEN 
Bag: dust bunny - Bunny's Wok Takeout in Bag Decor 
Backdrop: Unicorn - Striper Dressing Room Backdrop 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment