Friday, November 20, 2020

Back again...

You may have noticed I've been pretty dormant over the past week... I've been taking a bit of a break and having some RL rest and relaxation. Things have gotten pretty crazy lately for me emotionally, and I really need to get outta Dodge for a while. Now though, I'm back! I'm ready to rock and roll, and I have a lot of things to get working on... 

Stepping out of the underground train - at Backdrop City - and heading for the exit, I know I've got a lot of things to catch up on. I'm taking home a new little friend - that comes with the Foxy poses from Secret Poses at Shiny Shabby - a gift that I love and heading home to my adorable little house... The busy time is going to start NOW... 

What is she wearing; 

Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Ryu Mesh Hair in #4 Fireworks
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Jacket: Pseudo - Leo Leather Jacket in Black
Top: miss chelsea - Echo Halter Top in Not Me
Pants: miss chelsea - Echo Jeans in Black
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Foxy, Pose 2M (Available until December 15th at Shiny Shabby)
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Underground 

No comments:

Post a Comment