Monday, November 2, 2020

Magical Dragons

Halloween is over for another year and I'm kinda sad about it... So many people are already talking about Christmas, and the boys in the MC are talking about Halloween 2021, but I'm just trying to get through another day... I felt a little sad, morose even, and so needed to do something to cheer myself up... Normal People clothes are a lot less fun than Halloween costumes, but then I found a box of stuff from Psycho Barbie and was like YAY... Let's make some pretties!!!

I found this awesome Ava Top - from Psycho Barbie -  and because of the pretty Asian style dragons on the sleeves, I took that direction and went all out pink and draconic in The Outer Garden! Her Katat0nik Cloud Dragon assisting the magic...

What is she wearing;
Horns & Tiara: Tentacio - Lucrecia
Hair: Wasabi - Midnight Magic Mesh Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Tears: CURELESS - Dragon Tears
Make Up: WarPaint - Moonage Eyeshadow
Dragon: katatonik - Cloud Dragon in Princess
Top: Psycho Barbie - Ava Top
Shorts: Psycho Barbie - Eve Shorts
Hand Glow:  Cole's Corner - Soul Reaper
Pose: Luane's World - Sunshine in the Rain 

No comments:

Post a Comment