Tuesday, May 5, 2020

A Fairytale at the Faire

I I'm back to doing something fairytalish and girlie and very pretty!!! I tried to stay away but it always seems to be drawing me back to it and I LOVE the prettiness and the magic and the girlie sparkles! 
There is a little demonness princess living in the Queensgarden - a sim at the Fantasy Faire. It was here that she stumbled upon a magic mirror at the bottom of a courtyard pond. As she cleaned the surface, the image in it's reflection changed and allowed her to view things that she could have only dreamed of before... Visions of different worlds... 
The Queensgarden is my favourite of the Fantasy Faire Sims this year... While the others are great, to me this one is simply gorgeous! Around every nook and cranny, you'll find something pretty to marvel at, and there's flowers... Oh so many flowers! 
While we're on the subject of the Fantasy Faire though, the demoness wears some gorgeous sparkly body parts from Neverwish... The Dreamer Arms are a new release for the event, and the Big and Lil Dreamer horns have been added to the vendor booth - a set of each have been released in special colours to raise money for the RFL charity, if you check the colour of the large horns you will see the colour that is the special! 
I'm also sharing my first blogger item for the awesome store that is Celeste! I got accepted as a blogger for this store and I am super excited, they make some gorgeous things and I can't wait to show them to you!! 
What is she wearing;
Large Horns: Neverwish - Dreamer Horn Big in RFL Colors (Available until May 10th at Fantasy Faire, Zodiac Sim
Little Horns: Neverwish - Dreamer Horn Lil 
Hair: DOUX - Sins Hairstyle 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Eyes: Izzie's - Angel Eyes 
Necklace: Celeste (Formally SynCo) - Ethereal Glow Gem Necklace (Part of a set with Earrings!) 
Dress: miss chelsea - Avis Dress (Past Group Gift) 
Arm: Neverwish - Dreamer Arms (Available until May 10th at Fantasy Faire, Zodiac Sim
Rose: nani - Sleepy Sheepy Gacha Item in Rose Single B 
Pose, Mirror & Bird Props: FOXCITY - Fairytale, Pose 3M 

No comments:

Post a Comment