Monday, May 4, 2020

My Kitty needs a check-up...

They say that animals can catch Corona like humans, and there has been an outbreak of people trying to get rid of their pets either by giving them up or even having them put to sleep!!! It's terrible!!! 
My kitty needs to go to a vet for her teeth to be cleaned but I cant take her right now, so Rudh is going to take her kitty for a check-up...
I took my kitten to the Animal Clinic at Fox Hollow in her pretty pink carrier - thanks to a cute new pose series from Secret Poses called Shiro the Cat, which is available at Ota-Con - luckily she was OK but now I just have to wait for being able to take my kitty to the vet in RL!!! 
I'm also wearing the cutest outfit... The top is super cute, a new release from MuggleBorn, and it looked adorable when I paired it with some pearly jeans from Spirit and pearly jewellery!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Ruby in Red Pack 
Glasses: Suicidal Unborn - Pastel Sunglasses 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Choker: Black Bantam - Pearl Drop Choker in Black 
Necklace: Alienbear Design - Pearls double Necklace in White 
Top: MuggleBorn - Scarlett Top 
Pants: SPIRIT - Kani Jeans in Light Blue 
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Shiro the Cat, Pose 4 (Available until May 31st at Ota-Con

No comments:

Post a Comment