Thursday, May 28, 2020

Singing As You Start The Day...

Some days while you're getting ready to start your day, you - if you're like me - may find yourself starting to have fun and doing things that are super silly to brighten up your day... 
Is it just me or if you're getting ready for your day, and your favourite song comes on the radio, anything that you have in your hand becomes a microphone... Usually it's my hairbrush, and that baby becomes the best microphone for a performance at the biggest concert of my life... 
Today I'm rocking my heart out to something a little Take That-ish and I'll sing my little heart out - it reminds me of my teen days and that is making me happy!
I know I wasn't looking as primped and preened as normal, having just pulled on a Boyfriend Hoodie - from BOOSH - and a pair of Cody FemBoxers - from MuggleBorn - my hair still looks like a mess from being asleep and my skin... well it's pimpled...
I don't care... I am gonna rock out in the mirror like I'm winning a Grammy... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair & Mask: Foxy - Latte in Reds 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Hoodie: BOOSH - Boyfriend Hoodie in Death 
Shorts: MuggleBorn - Cody FemBoxers 
Pose & Brush Prop: NANTRA - All By Myself, Pose Sing 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Palme d'Or (Available for use at Backdrop City
Toothbrush: dust bunny - Lauren Bathroom in Toothbrush Holder 
Stuff: vespertine - Skincare Clutter 
Brushes: Apple Fall - Bath Brushes in Milk Glass Jar 
Chair: floorplan - Sparkle Wall Frame 
Hair Tools: Olive - the Presley Hair Gacha Items 
Mirror: random.Matter - Pretty Girl Item in Kitty Mirror Blue 
Creams: random.Matter - Bubble Magic in Clay Masks 

No comments:

Post a Comment