Wednesday, May 27, 2020

On the Beach

Summer seems to be finally on it's way in, and although I'm REALLY not a huge fan of summer - I don't like it when it gets hot - there are perks to the long daylight hours and sitting in front of a really big fan! I LOVE being able to play around on the beach with Rudh, although in RL I'd much prefer it when there's no one around like in the middle of a storm. 
Yet in SL there is nothing better than a day at the beach in a teeny bikini building sandcastles with a few friends hehe... 
Today, the friends that I took to the beach just happened to be of the furry variety... Two of my Jian made, beach loving boys - a 'dorable Dane and Beach Party Pointers - and both seem to be having fun on the beach, giving me enough time to build an epic sandcastle... 
I bought some lovely beach furniture with me, so that when I'm done building the castle I can lay back and drink a nice cold beer - actually the furniture and the bikini are both items from a gacha collection created by Petite Mort for the still running round of The Gacha Garden, which is open until May 31st so you have a few more days, and there are bikinis in various colours as well as the furniture... It's very comfy to sit in and drink a beer...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Babydoll in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: [Fetch] - Charlotte Glasses
Sand: Izzie's - Body & Face Beach Sand
Bikini: Petite Mort - Cabana Gacha Items (Available until May 31st at The Gacha Garden)
Shorts Dog: JIAN - Beach Party Pointers Gacha Item in 1. Adult Shorts Companion RARE
Pose: FOXCITY - Beach Bunny, Pose 4
Balls Dog: JIAN - 'dorable Danes Gacha Item in 12. Ball Hog
Chairs, Umbrella, & Pouffe: Petite Mort - Cabana Gacha Items (Available until May 31st at The Gacha Garden)
Seagull: 8f8 - Paint me Summer Gacha Item in Seagull 1
Beers: DISORDERLY - Ice Cold Summer Items
Sandcastle: dust bunny - Sand Castle
Backdrop: Focus Poses - Tropical Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment