Saturday, May 9, 2020

Last Name, Hungry. First Name, Always!

Being stuck at home has it's benefits and it's pitfalls... One of those is the fact that I'm bored eating... I find myself exploring the refrigerator and I feel I could eat all the junk food in the world... In fact that is just what I'm going to do today... Stuff myself silly... I might be persuaded to share! 
I couldn't decide what I wanted to eat today though, so I touched all bases... A little bit of Chinese food, a little bit of Italian food and some good old fashioned fast food, nuggets fries and rings! I'm washing it all down with some soda... 
My shirt - from Sorumin - says it all "Last Name Hungry, First Name Always" and it's so very true, though I'm not sure I will be after eating all of this... My Chinese food was from Lost Junction, I grabbed Fast Food from Half-Deer and random.Matter and then even had pizza - also from random.Matter too by the way - delivered! 
So anyone want to share?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Baddie in Reds 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Top: Sorumin - Let's Eat Set in Black 
Shorts: Erratic - Cameron Jersey Briefs in Yellow 
Shoes: Pewpew! - Burger Slippers 
Chopsticks: Dots - Asian Eats Gacha Item in Tan Noodle Chopstick 
Pose: Secret Poses - Takeout, Pose 5 
Cow: YOKAI - Plushy Cow in Snow (Available until May 30th at Anthem
Chinese Food: Lost Junction - Take Out Items 
Fries & Drinks: Half-Deer - Fast Food Clutter Items 
Pizza, Nuggest & Onion Rings: random.Matter - Take Away Gacha Items 
Chair: Violetility - Bean Bag Chair in Teal 
Rug: hive - Fluffy Heart Rug in Pink 
Backdrop: FOXCITY - City Life 

No comments:

Post a Comment