Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Love even burns in dark places like Necrosis

This week is Valentines Week... The day that's been commercialized as a day we're meant to show love is coming this Friday. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE LOVE but don't think it should be limited to something that we share one day a year! If you love something or someone then SAY IT! 
That having been said though, it's something that you cannot seem to avoid at this time of year, EVERYWHERE is full of hearts and flowers - even the places that are dark and depraved... Places like Necrosis, and even allowing the dark lovers to share their love, in their own twisted ways... 
By February 14th, the current round of Necrosis will be coming to a close. There are so many goodies that I've yet to share though, I feel like time is running out to spread the love before the little cupids get there and get all the fun! 
Today's dip into the Necrosis box saw me pull out a little of the dark glamour. Something that could easily make a perfect date night look for those with the dark in mind... I was drawn to aspects of this outfit like a moth to a flame... The Little Bat Love Carvings on my chest and the Misschevious release which shows "Every Rose Has A Thorn" my own face being the thorn of course, pulled me to them with such force that I was powerless to stop it! Then as if by a little dark valentine magic, the rest of my outfit simply fell into place... An Arabella Lace Top - from Infernal Alchemy - seemed to work wonders, almost a perfect match, with an old pair of N-Core Heels I had and when topped with a messy updo... PERFECT VALENTINES LOOK... Just a shame I have no where to go, and no need to dress all pretty!
What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Eternity (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Make-Up & Rose: Misschevious - Every Rose Has A Thorn (Available until February 14th at Necrosis
Piercing: BoD - Spikes Heart Nose Ring (Available until February 14th at Necrosis
Chest Wound: The Little Bat - Love Carvings (Available until February 14th at Necrosis
Top: Infernal Alchemy - Arabella's Lace Top in Noir (Available until February 14th at Necrosis
Skirt: SEUL - Sophie Strap Skirt in Onyx 
Shoes: N-Core - BRIGITTE in Black
Pose: Image Essentials - Contemplation, Pose 5 
Vases: Star Sugar - TL Coffin Vase in Red (Available until February 28th at The Darkness
Sign: Immoral Designs - Neon Valentines Sign (Available until February 14th at Necrosis
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Playroom in Red  (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment