Saturday, February 22, 2020

Excavations in the Desert

I let my mind wander away to far away places today... Drifting back to thoughts of the course that I studied during my days at University, the days when I had aspirations of becoming a world renowned archaeologist. Running excavations in far flung places and finding the most amazing reminders of the past... My mind wandered, and I ended up in a beautiful desert location, with an excavation to find the fossils of an unknown dinosaur... 
I know that Archaeology is human, and Paleontology is Dinosaur - but I've been rewatching the old episodes of Friends so blame Ross - but I fell in love with the way that my excavation site started to come to life... Like something out of the old photographs of when Howard Carter and Lord Carnarvon excavated for Tutankhamun!
The site was actually a combination of things to give it that amazingly - almost Moroccan - feeling... After the Trompe Loeil Teigen Glamping Tent was set up, I threw so many items from the Petite Mort Zingara Collection around to make it feel soft and cosy, whilst remaining cool and shaded! Lastly, and well because it wouldn't be a good excavation without a few tools, I added some of the Fossil Hunter collection from Consignment and it felt perfect... Ready! 
All it needed was a cute and light outfit and I was ready... Thank you Belle Epoque - for the Anne dress -  and Lassitude & Ennui - for these awesome boots!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Moon - Summer Breeze 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Belle Epoque - Anne in White 
Leg Strap: Ama - Get My Heart Leg Straps (Available until March 6th at FaMESHed X
Boots: lassitude & ennui - Tribute Boots in Tan (Available until February 29th at We <3 RP
Pose: Secret Poses - Camila, Pose 1
Canopy, Screens, Bed, Rug, Table, Jug & Pouffe: Petite Mort - Zingara Gacha Collection (Available until February 29th at The Gacha Garden)
Table, Tools and Bones: Consignment - Fossil Hunter Gacha Collection
Flowers: Lovely Alien - Fable Flowers
Tent: Trompe Loeil - Teigen Glamping Tent
Backdrop: Milk Motion - Road to Nowhere Gacha Item in Desert Land RARE

No comments:

Post a Comment