Saturday, February 15, 2020

Break His Stuff

The day after Valentines day... So many people are basking in the romance still, especially since the hearts and flowers day landed on a weekend! Yet there are some of us that just feel like we wanna break stuff... Nothing important, for me, his car will do... 
There are many reasons why breaking things the day after Valentines could seem like a good idea... Him not getting you the gift you want, him not giving you the sex you needed, or - as in my case - him just not being there the day you see so many people getting spoiled by their partners... There are lots of good reasons LOL... 
So - with the help of an awesome new pose from Image Essentials for Sinners & Saints - I beat the crap out of HellBone's car! The windshield was just the beginning... You should have seen it when I was finished! It was art I tell you! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Pink Hustler - Disordered Hair II in #5-3 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Make-up & Chest Wound: Misschevious - Be My Valentine Gacha Item in Gothic Love RARE (Available until February 25th at ROMP)
Collar: Kibitz - Moki's Choker in Silver 
Cardigan: Cynful - Fashionista Cropped Cardigan in Grey 
Top: [I<3F] - Top 04 
Shorts: Oubliette - Flannel Booty Shorts in Crossbones (Available until February 21st at Suicide Dollz
Pose: Image Essentials - Face My Wrath (Available until February 29th at Sinners & Saints
Backdrop: PINK UNICORN - San Francisco in Green 

No comments:

Post a Comment