Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Raising the Dead

OK SO I know that I'm a little early with Halloween themed posts but I figure it's half way through September and I'm trying to do things that cheer me up at the moment, and well Halloween and dead Rudh seems to be one of those things, that's why today I'm doing something a little dark and macabre... Little did I think that I'd be able to work on a picture of someone that has died, after recent event, but it seems that the horror pictures are one of Rudh's happy places!!! 
So anyway, as I said, it's ALMOST HALLOWEEN, my favourite time of the year!!! I love the other holidays too, well some more than others anyway, but I always get so excited right about this time of year hehe... I'm going to start off my Halloween fun a little early, and get myself into the spirit of the season... 
We're currently setting up for the Halloween Event that takes place every year at the Gators MC sim, and boy is it a LOT of work... There will be more details coming closer to the time but for now just something to get you into the mood... 
Image Essentials recently released an awesome set of poses called Levitation, a set of 5 different poses with mirrors to be various states of levitation from laying flat to suspended upright... Now you know me as soon as I saw the set I had to do something dark and macabre, then I found the Menticide Helmet from Violetility and in my head the Caged Witch has risen...
Wrapped in a CUREMORE Bandages and a Patient Cage, the bloody marks of her death still coating her skin. 
The Spirits are rising from the dead, they are coming out to play... 

What is she wearing;
Cage: Violetility - Menticide (Available until September 30th at The Secret Affair
Hair: Truth - Rumor in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wound: CUREMORE - Scar Tissue Gacha Item in Aniki Fresh 
Mask: CUREMORE - Scar Tissue Gacha Item in Bandage Mask White Bloody 
Body Blood Splatter: Ama - Blood Splatter 
Bondy Bandages (including Bodice, Wings, Arms & Legs): CUREMORE - Scar Tissue Gacha Item in Patient Bandages RARE 
Dress: CUREMORE - Scar Tissue Gacha Item in Patient Cage RARE 
Pose: Image Essentials - Levitation 2 (Available until September 30th at twe12ve
Coffin: Dysfuntionality - Spooky Coffins 
Sticks Decor: DROT - Demon Summoning Portal EXCLUSIVE 
Board: vespertine - Ouija Board 
Skull: Construct - Skull and Candle 
Candelabra: Hive - Floor Candelabra in Wrought Iron 

No comments:

Post a Comment