Sunday, September 24, 2017

Dahlias and Lace

Argghhhh there are so many pretty things being released at the moment that I don't know where to start... I'm like a kid at Christmas buying and collecting things left right and centre, and I've really been spoilt recently by a friend of mine after his gacha spending spree at the Loot Box... 
It's hard to know where to start, but I guess let's just go for one of my favourite new releases and work from there... I guess it could be a look-of-the-day?!
This outfit, which I wore on my visit today to WHOLE WHEAT, is just so pretty that as soon as I saw it released I HAD to have it... 
It's the newest release from Oubliette, which can be picked up in one of 5 colours at anyBody until September 30th, and they are so pretty and feminine, with the ability to show less or more in the sheer lace tops. 
I accessorised with some gorgeous Dahlia hair flowers from LODE - at Shiny Shabby - and then as a subtle hint to my dark and macabre side went skipping around the fair ground rides with this Little Red Wolf Basket - from CURELESS at LootBox Gacha - singing haunting songs!! 
Today was a good day, I feel a spring in my step and a sparkle in my eye... Maybe things are looking up?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair Flower: LODE - Dahlia in Sepia (Available until October 15th at Shiny Shabby
Hair: TRUTH -  Athena (Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Oubliette - Kalisto in Cream (Available until September 30th at anyBody
Basket: CURELESS - Little Red Wolf Gacha Item in Harvest Basket White (Available until October 20th at LootBox Gacha
Pose: Signature Pose - Zimi 

No comments:

Post a Comment