Tuesday, September 12, 2017

A Walk to Remember...

Yesterday I had some bad news in my RL, and consequently spent my time curled up in a ball in RL, crying and unable to function for anything much else. This morning after a night's sleep I feel more responsive but the tears are still coming, so I need to take a few minutes to just breathe and take a time out... Pouring my heart out here in my Pseudo-Journal.
I found out yesterday that someone I grew up with was tragically killed when he was out surfing off the coast of the UK on Sunday. I know I didn't need to share details but it's better to let it out than hold it in, and I hope you can forgive me for that. He was a strong swimmer, and grew up on the sea with a fisherman for a father and a crazy obsession with surfing, but it goes to show just how dangerous mother nature can be, even when you're so far away from her most destructive forces - my heart goes out to those affected by all of the recent torments of mother nature even more at this time.
Yet at my favourite time of year when the part of the world I live in is slowing down and settling into a Winter slumber, I still find myself marvelling at the beauty of it all... 
Taking some time out of RL and the sadness that it's brought me, my family and more importantly the family of my friend, I decided to enjoy some of the lush Autumnal Landscapes that are springing up all over the place at the moment... I cannot get enough of the Autumn - or Fall as some might say - I just love everything about it... The colours, the crisp feeling in the air and even the rain!! 
NonStop is one of those locations that is perfectly Autumn and perfect for a pensive walk with my new buddy, a 'dorable Dane from Jian. After today, he's got a name, he'll be known as Bruce from now on, named for my friend! 
I picked up my new friend Bruce at the current round of the Arcade, and while I was there spotted these AMAZING jeans from DAMI - thank you to my dear sweet puppy Kal for being able to win them for me, you have the magic touch it seems - which I wore with my new favourite sweater from Paperdoll's. The Pellucid Sweaters are available now at Suicide Dollz, but I warn you even though you can see a little hint of nipple, it's actually a little more obvious than I realised hehe... Perfect for a naughty girl in Winter! 
After getting dressed and finding this awesome location to wander through, I needed the perfect pose. I found that thanks to this gorgeous Autumn Bento Pose Set from FOXCITY - available at The Chapter Four until October 1st - a set of 6 poses, with a special exclusive, that screams Autumn and shares in my love of it with these carefully ripped leaf props... It was a match made in heaven... 
Sometimes we all need a little peace, this place seems to be a good place as any for me to find my peace today... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Arden in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Sweater: Paperdoll's - Pellucid Sweater (Available until September 14th at Suicide Dollz
Pants: DAMI - Cool Kid Gacha Item in 02 RARE (Available until September 31st at The Arcade
Boots: DRD - Dirty Combats in Gray 
Pose: FOXCITY - Autumn Bento Pose Set in Pose 6 (Available until October 1st at The Chapter Four
Dog: Jian - 'dorable Danes in 5.Fawn Companion Pup (Available until September 31st at The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment