Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Half & Half

You will know by now that I have two totally different sides to my style, sometimes I'm dark and macabre, others I'm lightness and cute... Normally I try to keep the two separate as they are total opposites. Yet sometimes, things are released and the best way to show them off is together - a look a the dark and light... 
It was a bit like that when I received some awesome new shoes from Violetility this week... The Bun Shoes come in both sweet and adorable, or dark and punky designs, and me being me I couldn't choose which to show off... So you get both!! 
To stick with the half and half thing I have going on I wanted the same pair of cute pants, that I could play around in multiple colours of... Thank goodness for the Zombie Suicide Moon Leggings... These adorable leggings come in a range of colours - thanks to a helpful Omega Applier Hud - each with the cute patterns. Be quick though, these pants are only available until September 28th, that's 2 days people, at Savoir.
Now of course although cool, it wouldn't have been enough until I remembered my adorable new collection of the Half-Deer Lazypuff Bunnies - available until September 30th at The Arcade - you'll be seeing more of these little guys soon, but the dark evil cutie with his skull candle friend and the flower bringing unicorn with his butterfly friends made the perfect accessories hehe

What is she wearing;
Pants: Zombie Suicide - Moon Leggings (Available until September 28th at Savoir
Shoes: Violetility - Bun Shoes 
Pose: Signature Pose - Lewis
Bunnies: Half-Deer - Lazypuff Bunnies Gacha Collection (Available until September 30th at The Arcade
Butterflies: *LODE*  - Wild Sakura Butterflies in White 
Flowers: *LODE*  - Forsythia Bouquet 
Skull: Construct - Skull and Candle 

No comments:

Post a Comment