Saturday, July 15, 2017

Honey for Pooh

Tomorrow is a special day at Hair Fair, and I will be able to share that with you then but for today, I wanted to take some time out and revert to something a little childish... 
Hair Fair is all about raising money for the children in need of wigs due to circumstances beyond their control... So I think it's apt that I do something a child would appreciate, just this once! Of course, it has to be Disney related... 
I mentioned before that my mother used to read me fantasy stories, but it was my father that actually introduced me to Winnie the Pooh. 
I was at a little Gacha event called The Gacha Guardians, where I stumbled across this adorable gacha set by comet, the 100 Acre Wood Gacha that is complete with Pooh, Piglet and if you're very lucky Eeyore! 
Now to attract the bees and make some more honey for Pooh, I'm wearing a pretty Sunflower in my hair - a new hair from Wasabi Pills for this year's Hair Fair!! 
Anyone think of sharing my honey?

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: BOOM - Sunflower Hair Decor in Original 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Elle Mesh Hair in Reds (Available until July 16th at Hair Fair 2017
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mouthie, Cup & Pets: comet + - 100 Acre Wood Gacha Items (Available until July 31st at The Gacha Guardians
Top: Bens Boutique - Tanya Blouse in Denim 
Pants: KITJA - Lexi Jeans in Khaki 
Pose: Signature Pose - Zimi

No comments:

Post a Comment