Friday, July 14, 2017

Mad Hatter of Chess Wonderland

When I was a little girl my mum used to read me bed time stories, never the children's books although I was introduced to Dr.Seuss very young, but more the stories that were written for older audiences. I was involved in Lewis, Tolkein and Carroll... I LOVED the fantasy worlds that they created where animals talked and magic was all over the place, as I grew older I loved the subtler things I'd missed as a child, and I guess now days I count my love for these collections as the reason I'm so crazy about creating fantasy characters for myself. 
This time it's Wonderland... I seem to go to Wonderland a lot more than any other fantasy realm, maybe because it's so crazy... I mean just look at what I found there today?! 
When I went to explore the amazing location that is the Chess Wonderland, I was minding my own business when a different type of Mad Hatter appeared, this one is more Psycho than mad it seems... 
Covered in scars, drinking tentacle tea and carrying the weirdest Wonderland inhabitants she looked at me through dead eyes, dancing a little so that her pretty dress moves - a dress from Oubliette at anyBody.
She whispers "Alice?"

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi Pills - Magician Hair in Powder 
Cat: CURELESS + [nefarious.inventions] - aliceinmonsterland Gacha Item in 09 the cheshire 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Right Eye: Ama. - Blackout Eyes 
Left Eye & Face Wounds: Curemore - Scar Tissue Gacha Items 
Collar: Kibitz - Elsa Collar 
Upper Necklace: .random.Matter. - Esther Necklace in Onyx 
Middle Necklace: Sweet Thing. - Remnants of Enemies Necklace 
Lower Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Wonderland Elixir in Drink Me 
Chest Wound: antielle - Beauty Clinic Gacha Item in 2 Chest Refill (No Longer Available!)
Pasties: Converge - Leather Pasties 
Bracelets: random.Matter - Kihyun Cuffs in Black 
Tea Cup: Plastik - Terra Gatcha - Exclusive Tentacle Teacups 
Bunny: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Witchy Rabbit in Snow 2 
Dress: Oubliette - Lyla Dress in Blush (Available until July15th at anyBody
Pose: Signature Pose - Broken Promises (Bento) 

No comments:

Post a Comment