Friday, December 9, 2016

Everyone needs a Sick Day right?!

Last night I hurt myself pretty bad, I thought I'd be strong and it wasn't so bad but this morning, oh my god this morning it's worse than I thought. I fell down the stairs yesterday, narrowly missing smashing a glass in my hand, as well as smacking my head on the wooden floor, but in the process - and I'm not sure how - I managed to hurt my foot. Now I hear from a RL friend that I may have broken a couple of toes! 
So maybe it's lucky, maybe it's not, but I am going to have to work from home today! 
Rudh's sick too... A different kind of sick, but still not going anywhere other than the sofa!
It's that time of year again, Cold and Flu season, and even our avatars are not immune to the sicknesses - even though we make them suffer ourselves LOL, and there is nothing more contagious in SL than Drama STDs! 
Thanks to Izzie's - for the amazing Sick Face make-up that you can catch when you're at Tannenbaum - and Sari-Sari - for the awesome Am-Sick Gacha items available at The Arcade - it's easy to make your avatar look terribly sick! Without any make-up - can you see her zits LOL - and her hair in a messy pony tail, Rudh like me in RL will be spending the day under her Sari-Sari blanket in her messy Pjs with her teddybear. 
Hope you enjoyed the little close-up, don't get too close to her, she's Sick!! LOL!! 
Just a word to anyone listening though... BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN WEARING SOCKS ON THE STAIRS!!!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Mouthie: Sari-Sari - Am-Sick Gacha Item in Ice Bag Plain (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Hair: Besom - Jersey Girl in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Spots: Mad' - Acne Face 
Make-Up: Izzie's - Sick Face (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum
Blanket: Sari-Sari - Am-Sick Gacha Item in Blanket Wrap Red Tartan (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
PJs: *MUKA* - Lazy Jumpsuit in Pack 2 
Teddy: BoOgErS - Poor Abandoned Bear (Gift Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Sofa: Trompe Loeil - Zeeland Couch PG 
Blanket & Cushion: [ARIA] - Ophelia decorative cushions and throw 

No comments:

Post a Comment