Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The Sad Tale of the Snow Perv

Still feeling like I am on the outside looking in at Christmas this year, I really don't feel very festive and cannot get myself into the Christmas Spirit no matter what I do... I've been blasting myself with music, watching Christmassy feel-good  movies and staring at the tree and it's sparkling décor wondering why the heck I cannot feel in the festive mood! 
I feel like I'm sneaking around watching the fun but not being able to join in... A bit like the Christmas Snow Perv... 
The poor little Snow Perv, all she wanted to do was join in the Christmas fun - hoping that there would be the usual Christmas argument and perhaps if she was lucky the chance for a little macabre fun?! 
Labelled a Psycho - thanks to 7mad;Ravens - and hidden behind her Snow Perv Mask - an amazing creation by katat0nik which you can still grab at Tannenbaum until Sunday - she's been forced to roam the streets of the little village of Winter Flakes looking for anywhere a monster like her can find a little Christmas Fun... 
For now, she like me is on the outside looking in... That won't stay this way for long... She can feel it in the snow flurries that have been tormenting the villagers... 

What is she wearing;
Mask: katat0nik - Snow Perv Mask in Black (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: 7mad;Ravens - Tagged in Psycho 
Top: Razor - Chambers Shirt in Black 
Pose: Signature Pose - Look, Pose Set 20 

No comments:

Post a Comment