Friday, May 30, 2014

Dancing in the woods for Horror Haute May

Horror Haute May has arrived and a smaller but still freaking awesome line-up faces the macabre style shoppers this month...
Also if you hadn't heard - though being a lover of the gothic and sometimes macabre you may well have - the annual World Goth Fair is currently making the SL world just that little bit darker!
So I have a few Horrific things from Horror Haute and one charitable thing from WGF, but one cute outfit to come out of it!! 
From World Goth Fair, I found this gorgeous outfit by ImmateriA. It's a very strange colour for me, I normally avoid green like the plague but it seemed far too pretty to avoid in this forestry setting... I kept most of the accessorising simple, with the exception of my headgear lol... 
On my head I wore the adorable horns - that have been released for this month's Horror Haute - from the Gala Fashion Design store... I love the subtle details to them, as well as the pretty textures. I also went a little bit strange in the eye department, allowing my inner demon to pop out... One eye is my normal, from IKON, but the other - the jet black demonic eye - is from VerseEye and I have to say these demon eyes are gorgeous! I hid my human eye a little behind too cute to miss monocle from Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations too... Last but by no means least I pulled these must have shoes with their gorgeous little bows from Czarny Kanarek onto my dainty toes - they have to be worn with the SLINK Medium feet by the way - and VOILA! Horror Haute May!!! 

What is she wearing;
Horns: Gala Fashion Design - Bone + Blood Horns (HORROR HAUTE MAY) 
Hair: Exile - Rain 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Monocle: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Lullaby Tenebra Monocle (HORROR HAUTE MAY) 
Black Eye: VerseEye - Midnight (HORROR HAUTE MAY) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo,  AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Outfit: ImmateriA - Christine in Green (Available now at World Goth Fair
Shoes: Czarny Kanarek - Maria Heels (HORROR HAUTE MAY) 
Pose: No Longer Available!

No comments:

Post a Comment