Sunday, June 1, 2014

Another Land of Oz

Sometimes when I am playing around with the things I am given, I start out thinking "Oh this would be awesome" for one look and then end up going in a completely different direction with it... Posing props tend to be the thing that do this for me most, for example I'll have a really cute outfit and think I want to do something specific with it but as soon as I put it with a prop it becomes something else lol... 
This happened to me just the other day and as usual there is a long crazy rambling story to go with it... I will condense the story LOL... But let's just take a short trip to a different Land of Oz... 
This land of Oz has a brick road of it's own but there is no yellow bricks in sight... It also has some interesting inhabitants that you might meet as you skip on down that road to meet the wizard in his - insert gemstone of choice here - city... Gone are the Tin Man, the Scarecrow and the Cowardly Lion, and in their place you will find the Wood Man, the Unicorn Girl and their Invisible Friend! 
LOL - OK the reason for this ramble today, is that I was recently sent review copies of the Image Essentials Stand poses that are available now at the I Do Wedding Expo... I had NO IDEA how I was going to blog them, but the idea of a wedding style post was definitely out, and well you know me I love to Rudify things LOL... Hence why he became my buddy on the brick road hehe... 
My outfit has been a favourite of mine for a few days too... I LOVE the SpellBound hair from the Fantasy Gacha Fair, where the hat is also available... I fell in love with this amazing strapped corset, complete with lacings from DRBC and needed to find an outfit to wear with it, luckily I had the Unicorn headress from SpellBound in black, but I got even luckier at finding this cute Ruffle Micro Mini Skirt from CottonCandyMonster stashed away ready to be used! It went together perfectly... I accessorised simply, sticking to a bow choker from BOOM and a similar style bow ring from Olive, although I did add a touch of macabre to the look in the form of the Mortuus Necklace from Fiction and Chaos... Such a great store by the way, I knew of it and even had some stuff from there but it was recently that I really checked it out and will be raiding my wallet - as soon as I know how much I have left after the Arcade LOL! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair & Hat: SpellBound - Morrigan (Available now at Fantasy Gacha Fair
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo,  AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Choker: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker 
Necklace: Fiction and Chaos - Mortuus 
Corset: DRBC - Helena Corset 
Skirt: CottonCandyMonster - So Kawaii! Ruffle Micro Mini
Ring: Olive - Binding Black Bow Ring 
Boots: Death Row Designs - Whore Heels in Black (Worn with SLINK High Feet)
Pose: Image Essentials - The Stand (Available now at I Do Wedding Expo 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment