Monday, May 26, 2014

Time for a Snooze in Full Eye Make-Up

I always have and always will be a little shy about my rambling space. Not so much in the fact that I feel shy about what I write here, but maybe more along the lines of sharing my posts... When people ever tell me that they read what I write I actually find myself blushing. I also have a really bad habit of being too shy to even send the designers of the things I am blogging messages to say "Hey look I blogged your stuff, thank you!" I just worry that people will think I am asking for things, and I would hate for anyone to think that of me... BUT recently I have been trying to do that a little more...
I did this with the awesome Miss Misanthropiae Draconia of CottonCandyMonster, sent her a little message and in return she sent me some more stuff back... THANK YOU SO MUCH MISANTHROPIAE...
One of the things that she sent me was her newest release of eyeshadows... The Dissonance Fantasy Eyeshadows are a collection that really appealed to my inner rainbow lover, with each eye being a different colour... I was drawn to them!
I have so much new stuff to show though I felt this would be an awesome time to share some of the fun stuff that is buried within my hoard hehe... The hair I am wearing I bought specially to go with the cuteness of the eye-shadow, I never normally buy from Truth, but this one I couldn't resist. I love his textures and designs, but randomly a few of the styles seem to make my face look a little strange... I demo a LOT, I only buy a few, and the Nova style was one of those! I have a new piercing too... One from my favourite - and go-to - place for piercings, Cute Poison... This one, however, is a little different in that it is bolts through the neck, akin to the Frankenstein style. These are currently only available to buy at the Dark Style Fair - I still haven't been there yet, but I will before it closes I hope LOL...
All that digging through the hoard left me feeling a little sleepy, thank heavens for my adorable new rug from Lark - that was released as a past FLF item... Oh and whilst I was at it I made sure I had a little mid snooze snack nearby so that I could revive myself... The Sumo Cookie Jar from MishMish that was filled with yummy looking cookies proved to be perfect for that...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Nova in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo,  AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Eyeshadow: CottonCandyMonster - Dissonance Fantasy Eye-shadow
Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Neck Bolts: Cute Poison - Rusted Neckbolts in Skin Version (Available now at The Dark Style Fair)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Madrah Necklace (Past Group Gift)
Dress: A gift from a friend!
Pose: PRETENSE - Contend Pose 4
Cookie Jar: MishMish - Sumo Cookie Jar
Rug: Lark - Felt Ball Rug in Multi (Past FLF Item)

No comments:

Post a Comment