Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Our Wedding Bells were heard in SL...

On Friday of last week, our MC family decided to throw a little party in celebration of the fact that HellBone and I became a married couple in RL. We had thought about having a SL marriage to match our RL one, but then realised we didn't want the fuss... One wedding stressed me out enough lol, there was no way that I was planning a second for myself...
So a party was what was planned instead. Some amazing decorations - based on the theme of romance with Zombies LOL - the swamp looked like something that could have been the backdrop for an Oscars Party.
Of course, my computer chose that moment to kinda take a shit, and I wasn't able to move my camera at all or risk crashing into the abyss, so my awesome SL family stepped in once again to take some photos... HellBone and I had to go back to the venue the next day to take a few photos too... You know me I just couldn't resist!
The setting was so gorgeous and we had a performance from one of my favourite live singers in SL - Moon Spark... If you haven't heard her sing you should definitely try to catch one of her shows. I always sum her up as sounding something like Sheryl Crow but BETTER!
I just wanted to share some of the snapshots that were captured and use this as a chance to say THANK YOU to the organisers and photographers! Without you guys, life would be so quiet!
So the collection of photos in the collage were taken by DG and Peri, thank you girlies for managing to get some! Just one more photo for a quick close-up of my outfit... 

What is she wearing;
Hairband: Clawtooth - Hearts on Fire Spiked Headband (Comes with hairstyle) 
Hair: Magika - Such 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Forhead) REPULSE - Lobotomy, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo,  AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Crave Piercing 
Collar: tapi - Posh Spike Choker (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Wound: Pin Me Down - My Broken Heart Tattoo 
Top: =Kio= - Bitch Bra in Cyber Black
Skirt: R.A.D. Creations - Carnival Skirt 
Ring: Death Row Designs - Dark Iron Fingerclaws 
Shoes: Crazy Kitty - Bite Me Heels (Worn with SLINK High Feet) 
Couple Pose: Captivity Co Poses - Tangled 
Single Pose: Juxtapose - Handy Dandy 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment