Wednesday, May 14, 2014

We aren't just Friends for Monday's Meme... We're Family...

I have two fun and possibly crazy things to share with you today... One of those is this week's Monday Meme from the blog of Miss Strawberry Singh. The other is a collection of goodies that are available at the current Funny Puppet Fair.
I applied to blog for this event what seems like many moons ago now... I had envisioned an event filled with adorable kawaii and lots and lots of plushies! So far, looking at all the fun things that have been sent to the bloggers, I wasn't disappointed! There may be a lot of Funny Puppets, coming to my ramblings very very soon!
BUT last night I took a picture filled with cute puppety goodness and it just so happened that I had a pair of my friends - and sisters - in the photo with me... So I thought "AH-HA two birds one stone!"
First let's talk about the puppetyness... The pose used is one of the exclusives for the fair from Fashiowl and it includes the TV and gaming controls... Never normally a gamer, I managed to beat first my big sister Kara - hence why I am using her as a pillow - and then keep my little sister DG at bay and out of the way while I play the games hehe... I surrounded us by all of these adorable toys from Cubic Cherry Kre-ationsBananaN,  Myrai Style - all of which are available at the Funny Puppet Fair, either on sale as exclusives, in the gacha machines that can be found in the Gacha rooms or as hunt prizes that are dotted all over the event space!
Then onto the Meme part of this post we move swiftly...  Berry asked us some questions that we can answer and get our friend to answer too about our Friend Lists... I've answered them and then gotten my sisters to answer some too!!!
Rudh’s answers:
What is the number of contacts on your Second Life Friends List? (visible in firestorm viewer or your web profile)? Right let me check... 210 people... That sound's really crap in comparison to Berry's list of friends, but I will admit that if I don't talk to you for a couple of months there may be a chance I will remove you from my list. Sounds really sad now considering how long I have been in SL lol...
Are you picky about who you add to your list or do you usually add most people? Most of the time I will add people that want me to add them but I would never add someone who never even spoke to me first. I might remove them later too... I know that sounds bad! There are people that I have to have on my list - designers I blog for, customers of Hell's store that need something, members of other MCs - but mostly I will only keep my friends in there...
Who is your oldest contact? (check your calling cards)? Fledhyris Proudhon
Who is your newest contact? (check your calling cards)? bigP Rae
How many do you speak to on a daily (weekly) basis? Daily I am thinking maybe about 10 - 15 people - I ALWAYS have a lot of IMs open no matter what I am doing, and Weekly maybe about 30 of the people in my list.
How many do you see/get together with in-world on a daily (weekly) basis? Well on a daily basis, the MC is around. I can't ever escape them LOL... They live on our sim! So I think I see at least 10 of them on a daily basis. I wish I saw more of certain people in my list though, maybe I should start going out more LOL...
Who on your list do you have the closest relationship with? My husband aside, I'd have to say My Fairy BobMother, Karakarasu and DysonCadeCardell.
Who do you wish you knew better? Adriana Steampunk - aka ㄅυƙι Ƥσяηﻛτєρ-ʙʀuɴseɴ - she's someone I met while I was working with Seraphim a long time ago, and she always seemed like such a cutie and so much fun to talk to... We stayed in touch but never really got to know each other!
Who on your list is the funniest/most entertaining? DysonCadeCardell is one of - if not the funniest - he makes me crack up regularly with his random animal noises. They are always guarenteed to make me smile, no matter the mood I'm in.
How did you meet most of the people on your list? (work, parties, etc…): A few of the people that are in my list are random people that I have bumped into. A lot that have been added recently seem to be in MCs and there are a few bloggers in there too...
Do you ever clean out your list? YES! All the time... If I haven't spoken to someone in a while or since I added them then I will remove them. I wouldn't remove someone I talked to a lot without at least sending a message to say hello why did we stop talking.
Do you have a crush on someone in your list? Yes, there might even be more than one... HellBone is not included in that by the way LOL...
Is there anyone on your list that you would trust with your password? Yes, HellBone aside, there is one person for definite...
Kara's answers:
What is the number of contacts on your Second Life Friends List? (visible in firestorm viewer or your web profile)? 160
Who is your oldest contact? (check your calling cards)? Guru (sagscor)
Who is your newest contact? (check your calling cards)? Millie.de.Ville (mildread.gloom)
Who on your list is the funniest/most entertaining? Rudh
Do you have a crush on someone in your list? Yes
Is there anyone on your list that you would trust with your password? yes there is but not gonna tell you who it is
DG's answers:
What is the number of contacts on your Second Life Friends List? (visible in firestorm viewer or your web profile)? I have a massive Collection of 390 Contacts but I cleaned it out recently and its back down to 294,
Who is your oldest contact? (check your calling cards)? Cid Mertel, she's the Owner of a Steampunk/Cyber Goth store  called  RADEON AUTOMATIC.
Who is your newest contact? (check your calling cards)? Sky Broome
Who on your list is the funniest/most entertaining? Missy Kips!!  She's the funniest  person and most entertaining I have  known.
Do you have a crush on someone in your list? Not really.
Is there anyone on your list that you would trust with your password? That's a negative, is that bad? I might one day think about considering my Sister to log me in if god forbid I ever need help!!

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Spellbound - Sunday with Scarf
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Forhead) REPULSE - Lobotomy, (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo,  AND, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercing: Cute Poison - Crave Piercing
(Julliette Bade) Lipstick: Le Poppycock - Toy Lips & Cherries (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair)
(TrollenciaJagger) Bag: SillySpoiledWhore - Backpack AngryBird <3! (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair)
(Bianca Marchant) Top: {B-DaZZled} - Silicone Free Crop Attitude T (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair)
(moonshine Allerhand) Shorts: GAALL - Happy Frog Shorts (Part of Outfit) (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair)
Flip Flops: Reign - Wedge Flip Flops (Worn with SLINK Medium Feet)
Pose & Props: Fashiowl - Video Games Prop (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair)
 Plushies: (Big Pink) Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Lovely Sumomos in Sugar, (Doll) BananaN - Gacha Cutie in Rainbowy RARE, AND, (Kitty) Myrai Style - Neko Neko Head in Tiger Red (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair)
Pillow: Myrai Style - Pillow Happy in Sugar Ice Rare (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair)
Kara
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Veronica in Rouge 
Top: {B-DaZZled} - Savage Crop Attitude T (Available now at Funny Puppet Fair)
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Eltanin mm934 
Pants: SLX outfit - Tessa
DG:
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Grable Hair in Fall
Pants: {F.A.D.} - Bailey Flare Jeans in Blue
Shoes: Maitreya Gold - Shanti in Black

1 comment:

  1. One interesting thing I've noticed that a lot of people that have a smaller friend list tend to speak to more people inworld and more often. Whereas someone like me with a bigger one doesn't speak to many on a daily basis. I love the puppets btw, thank you for informing me about the fair, think I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete