Friday, January 3, 2014

The Nymph of the Swamp

Time to bring a little more fantasy back into my ramblings. I feel I have been far to human me for a while now and I needed to find that inner fantasy sparkle again...I think I found it too, all thanks to a pretty hairstyle and a pair of horns... It's amazing what the combination of these two things can do for you hehe...
The pretty nymph started off heading in an icy direction but was pulled back towards water and eventually to our little swamp. After all every good swamp needs a water spirit to protect it right? Especially with all of those big scary bikers around!
The dress is actually a fairly simple one, something that I have had stashed away in my hoard since the summer... This Delhi Dress from SAKIDE is so cute and in multiple colours, it really does make for the perfect summer maxi dress! 
For the rest of the look I've decided to include a close-up so you can see the things I am rambling about more clearly hehe... 
 OK where to start...  Something small and kinda hidden... The Necklace! I've had this gorgeous necklace in my grubby mitts since before Christmas and I hate to admit that I had no idea how gorgeous it was. When you look at it up close the slides - or mini circles - are swirling with snowflakes! It was available as a hunt prize in the Gothmas by Candlelight Hunt, at AZE Jewelry, and although I hope it is still available I am not able to say for certain if it is still a prize or not. I will say that this is worth investing money in however, and with the different metal colours, it seems beyond gorgeous... Can I get one of these in RL please?
The hair with its dreadlocks, flowers and jewel come from Calico Ingmann Creations, and I have to say that I was more than a little impressed with it. Not to sound rude, but the last time I was playing with their hair I wasn't keen, it seemed kind of fluffy and flat all at once and I wasn't happy wearing it, but I saw this one on a blog and thought OOOH that looks pretty... and it REALLY does... I pulled on my new horns from 22769 that I simply love. They are gorgeous with their delicate pearls and not so delicate ropes... Such a good combination.

What is she wearing;
Hair, Hair Flowers & Jewel: Calico Ingmann Creations - Eira (Current Hunt Prize)
Horns: 22769 - Ram Antlers in Bone/White
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars
Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercings (Past Event Item)
Necklace: AZE Jewelry - Lantern Dirty Snowflake Slide Jewelry (Past Hunt Item)
Dress: SAKIDE - Delhi Dress
Pose: HopScotch - I'm Back 4

No comments:

Post a Comment