Monday, January 27, 2014

Taking the stage

I've been trying to do more exploring lately... I felt that instead of being stuck on our build platform - or being surrounded by bikers, although that at times has it's perks - I needed to find more interesting places to enjoy. So I went looking for interesting locations that I could use in photography. I see so many people posting pictures on Flickr at gorgeous locations, I needed to see some of these places for myself. 
One of these locations was the Isle of Mousai... This place has a number of different areas set up, that seem perfect for any photographer - no matter what you're style of taking photos is. 
The old, abandoned theatre was the place that stuck in my mind most. I don't know why but I think I was drawn to the decadent glamour mixed with the abandoned desolation... How's that for romance huh? LOL... 
Anyway, the look was something that I randomly pulled together... It all came about purely and simply because one day I was looking for something on the marketplace and I spotted this gorgeous dress that screamed "BUY ME" at the top of it's lungs. The dress comes from *X*plosion, and is available in a collection of colours and fabrics, but to me the simple black ripped dress was something I HAD to have! The outfit then seemed to create itself as one item after another came together to create something akin to a gangster moll after the apocalypse hehe... The adorable Claudette hair from Wasabi Pills - that I have had my eyes on forever - the combination of Yummy pearl necklace and KOSH Avain key necklace and the long cigarette, not forgetting the booties that look like spats from JD, just screamed vintage 1920s glamour. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Claudette Mesh Hair 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo 
Necklaces: (Short) Yummy - Satin Bow & Pearls in Black (Available now at Collabor88), AND, (Long) KOSH - Avain Necklace in Pewter 
Dress: *X*plosion - Dirty Straps in Black 
Bracelet: Delusions - Blood Lust Bangles 
Cigarette: ImmateriA - Stregoni Sigarette (Part of the Stregoni Outfit) 
Garter: L.inc - Bitch Garter 
Shoes: JD - Catty in White 
Pose: STATUS - STATUS4 (No Longer Available) 

No comments:

Post a Comment