Friday, January 31, 2014

Fast Food Bandit

She ran into the diner and shouted "Gimme all your pie, or I'll shoot!"
Brandishing the biggest bazooka gun that she could lift, the cartoon character of a woman draped in an outfit that would make even Ronald McDonald jealous, stood in the doorway to the retro restaurant letting her eyes grow accustomed to the inside space.
"Bugger" she thought, "There's no one here!" After a brief moment, when a somewhat downhearted look passed over her face, she moved to rest her toy gun against the wall... It was heavy and actually it was kinda hot due to the fact it was fully loaded with fresh hamburgers - her ammunition of choice for the day...
With the briefest of looks to check there truly was no one around, the woman bounced over the counter and reached for the maple pecan pie... Realising there were no forks available, she went for the caveman approach and shovelled it in... Before snatching up her weapon and disappearing into the night.
All that remained for the diner owner to find the next morning, were the faint lingering smell of hamburgers - though that wasn't unfamiliar in the diner, and the empty plate with a note saying "Next time I want Cheesecake!" with a name scrawled beneath that read The Fastfood Bandit!
The look that I pulled together for this was random I know but I had things in my inventory that had been collecting dust and I thought they needed to get out into the light of day. I found the location by chance but if you haven't heard about this place you might want to check it out. The diner is located at Gachatopia - a place where people can rent stores just to resell their gacha items... I think this is a bloody brilliant idea... I might have to think about trying to rent one myself?! Who knows... But if you have a need of something to make up a set, then wander around here, you never know what you will stumble across!
The outfit started in my head as a pair of tights, the Good Gravy and Fries tights from Sugar Heart, and the PizzaBoots from Rachel Breaker, but in my mind I knew I couldn't stop there... Sometimes I get caught up in an idea too much hehe... I went all out fast food, starting with the dress - which sadly is no longer available, and then accessorising with a headband and hat both from yumyums, an eye patch from Blah and some jewellery that is no longer available too... That's one of the things I love about having a journal blog, I can dig deep and still share things that might not be brand new. 
The last thing that the Fast Food Bandit needed was her special weapon... This Bazooka was a past release at The Arcade from Tee*fy, and although the Burgzooka is perfect for robbing the diner, I had a really hard time choosing the weapon I wanted LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hats: (Ice Cream) yumyums - Scoop Me Up Headband in Pink Fury, AND, (Cupcake) yumyums -  Mad Cupcake Hats in Curious Alice RARE
Hair: Ploom - 5 More Minutes
Eye Patch: Blah - My Cupcake Patch in Unicorn Jelly
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo
Piercings: (Under Eye) Cute Poison - Tsukimi Piercings, AND, (Lips) Cute Poison - Hush Piercings in Black (Past Project Limited)
Necklace: Canimal - Eat Donuts!! (No Longer Available!)
Bazooka: Tee*fy - Burgzooka (Past Arcade Item) 
Dress: Sanu - OmNom Dress (No Longer Available!)
Bracelet: [ATOMIC] - i <3 Sushi (No Longer Available!)
Tights: {Sugar Heart} - Junk Food Tights in Good Gravy! & Fries RARE (Past Arcade Item)
Shoes: Rachel Breaker - PizzaBoot in Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment