Monday, January 20, 2014

Lucky Cat brought me Luck!

The last post I wrote I talked about the Project Limited event that is being hosted by the Depraved Nation group. I was sucked in by the Cute Poison piercings, but I will admit that it was when Jaimy Hancroft shared the details of the items that she would be providing from Death Row Designs, I knew I HAD to get in...
Luckily I had a little help!
The help came from my very own - brand new - lucky Fortune Cat available at MishMish. The Chinese Fortune Cat - or maneki-neko - is meant to bring good luck to it's owner, and BOY did this little one bring me luck.
I had decided I wanted these boots from Death Row Designs SO BAD, that as the opening time for the even rolled around I was itching to get in to get my hands on them. I knew they were limited and I even found myself praying to the Gods of SL hehe... Then my luck got even better because when I got over to the location - eventually I might add - they still had boots in both gray and black colours available... I did a little happy dance, then began to umm and aww over which pair I wanted... HellBone slipped me the lindens for BOTH pairs and the kneepads too...
Sometimes he spoils me, but seriously I have to think that the MishMish Fortune Cat was the real reason I got lucky and I am telling you now... THIS CAT IS HERE TO STAY hehe...

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: MINA Hair - Carlijn in Dark Red
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo
Piercings: (Under Eye) Cute Poison - Tsukimi Piercings, AND, (Lips) Cute Poison - Hush Piercings in Black (Available at Project Limited)
Top: Crazy - Thin Shirt in White
Jacket: Corvus - Black Alice Jacket + Tank (Past Fi*Friday Item)
Bag: MishMish - The Polar Sleepbag in Black RARE
Shorts: SAKIDE - Hallow's Shorts
Kneepads: Death Row Designs - Limited Collection Kneeguard (Available at Project Limited)
Boots: Death Row Designs - Limited Collection Bootz in Grey (Available at Project Limited)
Table: Half Deer - Terror Table
Cat: MishMish - Fortune Cat
Pose: STATUS - Bootz (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment