Saturday, February 16, 2013

Exploring A Garden Of Jasmine...

Jasmine Ballinger is my favourite Veggie Burger - she's the veggie burger to my meat burger - a long story that dates back to the colour challenge and the festival of sin event... She's also a very talented blogger, photographer and garden designer, creating whimsical and girlie garden spaces - kinda like what I would LOVE to live in if Hell didn't want us to have a dead garden! 
Yesterday Jasmine gave me the honour of being able to wander through her new garden that she plans to open up to everyone, and I instantly fell in love with the girlishness off it all... Although not usually a word I would associate with a garden, I have to say that Jasmine's garden is simply delicious... 
The colours give it that feeling of femininity and it could almost be a country garden you might see in a quaint cottage painting. There are tons of hidden secrets, and places to play, and I for one know that I might well frequent the swings on numerous occasions... 
To go with a pretty, girlie location, I needed to find something cute to wear. Luckily the new hair release from Wasabi Pills, with its huge curls, and the adorable deer plushies that were released from Silent Sparrow for Fifty Linden Friday. Team those new things with some of my olders favourites like the rainbow dress from Candy Mountain and the diamond star ring from Cute Poison, and girlie Rudh was ready to beat Living Dead Rudh back into her dark place and take the limelight for once! 
To anyone looking for a pretty garden to take pictures in, I'd advise you to come look at Jasmine's Garden, I know I will be coming back there more... Veggie B your garden is gorgeous honey, it was worth having no furniture for a pretty space like this hehe... *hugs*

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Momo Hair in Ash 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Dress: Candy Mountain - Rabid Dress 
Plushie: Silent Sparrow - Deer-ee! Buck Plush in Sweet&Heart 
Ring: Cute Poison - Diamond Star Ring in Blue
Tights: Riddle - I Heart You Tights in Green 

Boots: Bax - Prestige Boots in Red 
Pose: HopScotch - Fab Free Station Gift 4 

1 comment:

  1. You made a lovely picture and wrote a story -- yay!

    Thank you so much. I'm glad you got in there as I went to bed before I saw your message asking if it was open yet -- silly timezones!

    Maybe we can play on the swing together!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete