Friday, February 8, 2013

A Rudhful of Sugar...

Recently I was given the honour of being added to a blogger group for a skin store... I never really change my main skin - maybe like once every year or something I will upgrade lol - so why was I so willing and excited to be given the chance to show off these skins?
The store in question is Sugar... I may or may not have mentioned this before, but even if I haven't you might have guessed somehow, that I am a huge fan of dressing up and creating looks that change depending on my mood. Well I have always been a fan of the Sugar brand - since I stumbled on it last year - due to the simplicity of the skin, which looks both natural and realistic, whilst rocking some awesome make-ups in various colours, styles and patterns. 
As always though when playing around with photography I like to try something a little different...
Just briefly I want to say "EEEEH I can make my own Motivational Posters, I found a website for it in Google! YAY for Google!" They are so easy to make, all you need to do is upload the picture and put in the text and TADAAAAA Motivational Posters at the click of a button... Try it yourself here
The main reason for this post though is to say "HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SUGAR!" and I guess Happy Anniversary to the store's most awesome skin creator lady, Miss Iokko Molko. To celebrate the special occasion, she has updated this gorgeous Cry My Heart Out Skin, in its 5 different tones, and has sent it out as a FREE GIFT in her store group! The store isn't currently open, due to a brief but oh too long hiatus, but it will reopen again on March 1st *happy dances*, until then get in the group for some skin and sit twiddling your thumbs... It's not long now!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Nine
Skin: Sugar - Cry My Heart Out in Tone 3 (GROUP GIFT FOR SUGAR'S 1st ANNIVERSARY) - Store Reopening March 1st
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris
Eyelashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl
Piercing: HoD - Celtic Swirl Dimples in Slide
Lollypop: Pink Fuel - Poison Lolli
Jewellery Set: LOULOU&CO - EROS (Available now at the PERFECT WARDROBE)
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver
Top: MarieDoll - Peplum Top in Adams 
Pose: STATUS - AAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment