Friday, February 22, 2013

Carneval

When it comes to finding new places to explore I am not one of the fastest at finding the interesting ones. I meant to go exploring more, and plan to still, yet I seem to spend a vast amount of my time still standing around on my build platform looking at clothes, and working out what goes with what...
Still it is now my plan to go somewhere different at least once a week... Somewhere just to wander around and look at all the pretty things and there are so many places in the destination guide that I think I will be busy for a while hehe... 
Anyway, I'd seen so many people raving about the Carneval that I decided this would be the next place that I went to visit... 
Never one for exploring on my own, I managed to find time for a trip out with Nick. It seems like we see each other a lot, when it is in fact the exact opposite - RL circumstances putting their foot down - so whenever we get to do something together it automatically seems more special. Yet, even if I hadn't been with Nick, I would say that this place is freaking awesome and definitely somewhere worth visiting. 
Owned by the Mad Pea Group, the Carneval is fair ground that could come straight from your nightmares. Even the entrance, shown in the photo, screams of a fairground right out of a horror movie, and the dark muted colours inside, not to mention the rather strange plantlike life form that has spawned at the centre of the grounds. A site filled with things to see, rides to play on and places to explore, I highly recommend this place to visit, though I would suggest bringing someone big and brave with you... That's why Nick came with me, he needed someone brave to look after him hehe... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Clumsy
Top: Kyoot - And It's Love Mini Dress in Gray
Jeans: Bliss Couture - Paint Splash Flair Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment