Sunday, November 25, 2012

52WOCC2 - Week 48

Colour Challenge day... Something a little different from my colour creation of last week, but then again I have never been one for doing something similar week after week! Its a bit like being on swing in my mind, sometimes I'm dark and depraved and others I'm sweetness and light... This week I seemed to be in the pretty part of my brain. That makes me sound like I have a split personality or something, but I don't, I just happen to love blood and gore as well as sparkles and rainbows - what's the problem with that? LOL...
Though trying to write the post has been more than a little difficult, some days I could write masses and talk about nothing much for hours on end, as I am writing this post though I'm thinking "what the heck do I say?" So, have the picture without to much rambling from me... 
Week 48 - Tangelo
Week 48: Let's Go Fly A Kite...
What is she wearing; 
Clouds: Pink Fuel - Happy Clouds 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Up In The Hair 
Glasses: LiNe - Geeky Glasses 
Necklace: Schadenfreude - Rainy Clouds Necklace 
Dress: Diavolicious - Sun Top 
Top: RezIpsa Loc - Extra Long Sleeve Top in Cloudy Skies 
Pants: SAKIDE - Acidulous Leather Pants in blue 
Boots: No Longer Available
Pose: aDORKable Poses - Kites, Kite 3


The sky is a little orange, I was thinking of a hot Indian summer - ya know where its randomly hot and sunny when it shouldn't be in England at least - yet I ended up with something more along the lines of a weird Mary Poppins style Rudh on a trip to a fantasy land where the sky is orange!
Next Week - Cotton Candy

7 comments:

  1. I love this photo! Its one that just makes you smile from ear to ear when you see it. So happy and fun! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how I picture you. A blaze coming through the sky! And now I want skittles candy..taste the rainbow! =) Seriously, I LOVE your photographs, you bring home everything about you to us. Loves ya! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. your brains must be very special because you always create unespected things Rudh. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piccie really has it all! And you look so cute in glasses too (yes I'm totally ignoring all the other uber-cute stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sunny picture and a fun pose with you flying in the sky - I'm singing that song in my head, "it's a bright, bright, bright sunshiney day" - you know from Bob Marley's "I can see clearly now the rain has gone"? Love me a bit of Bob. I particularly love your balloon hair though.

    ReplyDelete