Monday, September 17, 2012

Who Shot Marshmallow?

Just a random picture I snapped as I was setting out my new piggy bank in the wendyhouse! 
I won a rare pink piggy bank from Sways, at The Arcade, and knew that he would make a perfect addition to the decor in my home. I try to keep it fun and like the kind of stuff that I would have had in my playhouse at the bottom of the garden when I was a little girl. No kitchen or bathroom for me - I do enough dishes and cleaning bathrooms in RL lol... 
As I moved my camera around to position the piggy in just the right position, I noticed it looked like someone had shot Marshmallow LOL... Who Shot My/Lynnie's Cat? HEHE! 
He was breathing and snoozing, but sometimes a snapshot can give you the giggles, hence why I decided to share with everyone hehe... 

Items in the photo; 
Pouffes: Cheeky Pea - Buggy Addict Pouffes in Clucker and Piggy 
Table: Thistle Homes - Time Will Tell Table
Skull: Miasnow - Skull Cutie
Piggy Bank: Sway's - Piggy Bank Survivor Pastel in pink (Available now at The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment