Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sssh... I am not Addicted!

Unless you've been living under a rock, you should possibly have heard about The Arcade. A quarterly event of pure evil, in which some awesome designers offer prizes in gacha machines... Now I LOVE a gacha machine, but will agree with others that sometimes these things are pure evil. Normally I try to go in open minded, I would only attempt things if I wasn't fussed about what colour I got or what pattern, but sometimes you want full sets or specifics and THAT is when a gacha machine becomes pure evil! 
Luckily for the Arcade event I was sure of things that I wanted but I wasn't bothered about colour or pattern, until I saw the Intrigue Co Plushies... DAMMIT, I always find myself suckered into wanting as much Intrigue Co stuff as I can lay my hands on. Though, funnily enough, I haven't included them in this photo, but I do plan to do something with them later hehe... 
So yea I went to the Arcade with one of my crazy twin daughters... In fact Niki was already there when I managed to fight my way in... But as the lag was kinda crazy we split up and ended up passing each other things in IM across the room! I spent a smallish - make that largeish - fortune... I got a few presents for Fledge mostly, as she is a little anti gachas due to the evil, and a few extra things that I will possibly just donate to good causes lol... Yet somehow I was able to create a complete look - all be it in a colour that I rarely wear - using mostly gacha stuff! Well at least accessorizing an outfit in gacha prizes LOL! I LOVEEEEEE THIS LOOK!!! 

OH and btw - if anyone gets an Intrigue Co Octopus they want to get rid of... I WANT ONE lol it's the only one that I didn't get!!!


What is she wearing;
Ears: Auxiliary - Gacha Mouse Ears with bow in Black 4 (Available now at The Arcade
Hair: [T]he[C]ilekli - Tirn Short Mesh Hair in Blue 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris 
Eyelashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Shoulder Pet: D-LAB - Skunk in Stand Blue (Available now at The Arcade)
Scarf: Schadenfreude - Foxy Stole in Silver (Available now at The Arcade
Necklace: Haut Monde - Conquer All Necklace (Available now at The Arcade
Camera: Tee*fy - Vintage Brownie Camera in Navy (Available now at The Arcade
Bodysuit: SAKIDE - Delicate Bodysuit in Quarry 
Rings: (Left) Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver, AND, (Right) [HANDverk]  - Serpent Ring in white (Available now at The Arcade
Skirt: Sn@tch - Mesh Paris Sequin Mini in Black 
Tights: Plausible Body - Stockings (freebie on the Marketplace) 
Pose: Apple Spice - Kawaii 001

1 comment: