Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Rose Fable

I've got my treasure hunting groove back! When I am able to get into SL I have been hunting like a woman possessed... I need to get my hands on as many goodies as I can - the more goodies I have the more I have to play with, though I don't think my inventory will ever thank me for it!
The Fairest of them All Hunt was one of the hunts that caught my attention recently. I am a sucker for anything fairytale related, and was more than a little excited to see what creations a hunt with this theme would offer.
Hunting for glass slippers, each at a bargain price of 5L, you have the chance to get your hands on some gorgeous fairytale pretties... One of my favourite items has to be the Rose Fable Tree from [Circa]. It just has that touch of fairytale magic...
Sitting in the sunset in the Garden looking through all my goodies, I realised just how pretty this swing is. It's decorated with roses, candles and even a little crow friend - not to mention the very fairytale princess style swing! I am in love with it!
Just to warn you though that the FotA Hunt ends on September 15th, so you don't have very long left to get this and all the other pretty prizes. The blog is an awesome place to see some of the prize previews and a list of all participating stores and their hints - check that out...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Awkward
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey
Necklace: [EY:NO] - Filigran String Necklace
Top: Ribbon - Short T-Shirts 17
Bracelets: SIGMA Jewels - Layered Bangles
Rings: (Left) Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver, AND, (Right) Maxi Gossamer - Gigi Shimmer Bow
Skirt (with stocking): Sn@tch - In the Ring
Boots: TEN"10 - Megas Boots in Black
Tree & Swing: [CIRCA] - Rose Fable Tree in Midnight Red  

1 comment:

  1. la la la la I am not looking! I assume if you'd found something dragonish you'd have told me so I'll leave the rest of it to you to enjoy, I have NO time for hunting *g* Or perhaps that's more a case of no inclination. Your tree is very pretty and you look very elegant on the swing :)

    ReplyDelete