Sunday, September 16, 2012

52WOCC2 - Week 38

This colour was HARD! We've had a lot in this pale, barely there range of colours that would fit quite well into any paint brand of off-white range! I keep thinking Magnolia, and then Fledge and I had a good laugh thinking about different "white" paint colours that would fit this shade. I won't be naming those we thought of in case they become something Luna decides to use, I just hope we get some more autumn tones now the season is upon us! 
I found a dress in this colour stashed away in my inventory fairly easily, yet it didn't seem to have much of that Rudhish flair I try to put into my colour challenge photos. As a dress it's pretty but I needed to do something that would make it fit the crazy style I have been trying to uphold in some of these photos... That was when I discovered the Sunflowers pose prop from Sparrowtree Studios, and the second look in this photo was born... Colour Challenge Rudh then had the strangest sensation she was being watched hehe... 
Week 38 - Papaya Whip
Week 38: I got this feeling, somebody's watching me!
What is she wearing;  
LOOK 1: 
Hair: MONS - Mare in platinum 
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed 
Dress: Koketka - Cocktail Dress (No Longer Available)
Bracelet: LOULOU&CO - DIMH Bracelet 
Ring: bewildebeest - Bubbles Ring in Blue (No Longer Available)
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Fae Wedges in Denim  
LOOK 2: 
Hair: -dDx- - Flora in Texan Yellow 
Skin: The Stringer Mausoleum - Inner Forest Sprite Skin in Dark Isles   
Make-Up: Squeek! - Sins or not in greed 
Necklace: Aura - Ethereal Prayer Beads in Burnt 
Dress: Blah - My Peek-a-Boo Dress in Lush Green 
Shoes: Willow - Creek Moccasins in Aveda 

Pose Prop: Sparrowtree Studios – Sunflowers 

I love how this photo turned out, I think it might be one of my favourites so far, but for me the flower avi is definitely my favourite look... Wonder if that green will come up, I already have the outfit LOL! 


Next Week - Hunter Green

8 comments:

  1. haha, I see what you mean about next week! Love this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. /me grins ... I remember a clip where you've been fighting down a vase of flowers standing in our way ;-)
    You're right, the flower avi is very cool ...
    and I love the slightly ancient effect you give to some of your pics lately ... very well done ;-)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. piece of cake next week..;) love those green creatures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the Jolly Green Rudh, lol. Very cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, the sunflowers are too cool. Knowing you, I'm confident there'll be something extraordinary in green to entertain us with next week as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite pic ever! Love sunflower girls:p

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL those are some busty sunflowers ;) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this pic! But I've been over exposed to Supernatural lately and I can't help thinking there's something untrustworthy about those Sunflower Sprites *g*

    ReplyDelete